TruOps Telecom Routing Administration (TRA)
The industry recognized source for routing and rating data
We are your primary source of numbering, routing, and rating data in support of an intercompany information exchange process for the telecommunications industry. We provide data and services for you to meet your operational requirements, reduce your costs, and increase your revenue in an effective and efficient manner.
Welcome to TruOps Telecom Routing Administration
There is constant demand by service providers, telecommunications equipment manufacturers, and many other industry segments for telecommunications data to maximize their business potential. Software providers and other enterprise telecommunications managers offering new services also add to the demand for Telecom Routing Administration (TRA) data. Critical applications such as call routing, rating, and billing, depend on having access to the most accurate, timely, and comprehensive data offered in the industry. Enterprising companies seize the opportunities that TRAs accurate data affords: Geographical Information Systems (GIS) applications, locator services, credit card services, transportation tracking, law enforcement, mapping and other applications.
Our Differentiators You Can Trust
- Our products contain data directly from the source (e.g. service providers, agencies assigning numbering, etc.) within the North American Numbering Plan (NANP), a large portion of which is directly input by service providers themselves.
- Because of our data sources, our data accuracy and timeliness is of the highest quality. Avoid increased operational and financial risks that could occur by using delayed, limited, outdated, or minimal data provided by other sources.
- Because of our reputation and experience in the industry, the depth of our data and services is unmatched.
Benefits of TRA Data Products
- Save valuable staff time and expense incurred in compiling, assessing, and maintaining data.
- Since the majority of our products constitute data in standard, easy to access formats, as opposed to self-contained applications, it is convenient for you to manage the integration of this data into your specific business applications, internal databases, and operational processes in a straightforward manner.
- Through the enterprise licensing of our products, the benefits of our data can be extended to everyone in your company to meet a myriad of needs based on a common and consistent source of data. Reduce the time spent on discrepancy resolution within your company as well as other problems that can result from obtaining similar data from a multitude of sources.
- TRA's customer care support for you order status and our technical staff are available to assist with your understanding of the data and in explaining how and why data variations may occur throughout the industry.
- Our ongoing interactions with industry service providers, regulators, industry standards groups, and other related services and products managed by iconectiv permits us to serve as a conduit to align your needs, questions, etc., with other companies, industry standards, and supporting applications, amounting to a win-win situation for all involved.
Please let us know how our products and consulting services can help your company achieve its greatest potential. You may call us at 732-699-6700 or toll free at 866-NPA-NXXS (866-672-6997).
We are proud to serve as your #1 source of telecommunications industry data.
Sincerely,All of us at the Telecom Routing Administration (TRA)